More than 20 years of experience in supporting growth
CapMan in brief
- Capital under management €3.1 billion in 2011
- 36 portfolio companies* and 58 real estate properties
- Aggregate net sales of portfolio companies €5.4 billion in 2011
and number of employees approx. 38,700.
- Lettable area of the properties in total 700,000 m2
CapMan Group is a leading private equity fund manager in the Nordic countries and Russia. We have more than 20 years of experience in supporting business growth in the region. CapMan has four key investment partnerships - CapMan Buyout, CapMan Russia, CapMan Public Market, and CapMan Real Estate - each of which has its own dedicated investment team and funds. Altogether, CapMan employs approx. 120 people in Helsinki, Stockholm, Oslo, Moscow, and Luxembourg. CapMan was established in 1989 and has been listed on the Helsinki Stock Exchange since 2001.
* Including investments of Buyout, Public Market and Russia teams.